Where to buy Velosef with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Velosef is a cephalosporine antibiotic based on Cefradine, a substance that is widely known for its effectiveness in killing susceptible bacteria. It acts by inhibiting the growth and replication of bacteria, thus allowing the immune system to kill the invasive agents.
Cefradine is a type of antibiotic called a cephalosporin.
Cephalosporins are known as broad-spectrum antibiotics because they are active against a wide variety of types of bacteria. Cefradine is indicated to treat bacterial infections of the airways, eg bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis the kidneys and urinary tract, eg cystitis and the skin and soft tissues, eg abscesses, impetigo, cellulitis.
In these cases the antibiotic is started before the surgery.
The most common infections that are commonly treated with Velosef are pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, otitis media, bronchopneumonia, skin abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, and furunculosis.
Velosef capsules, syrup and injection contain the active ingredient cefradine, which is a type of medicine called an antibiotic.
Velosef does this by preventing the bacteria from forming normal cell walls. The cell walls of bacteria protect the bacterial cells and are essential for their survival.
Velosef is indicated for the treatment of several types of infections of the urinary tract and of the upper and lower respiratory tracts, of the skin, bones and joints or of the soft tissues.
Velosef is indicated in the treatment of endocarditis and septicemia.
Velosef is indicated to prevent infections that might occur following surgical procedures if these procedures carry a high risk of infection, or if the patient has decreased defences against infection.
Velosef is indicated to treat infections caused by bacteria.
Velosef treats bacterial infections by killing the bacteria causing the infection.
When these cell walls are not formed correctly it causes them to disintegrate and the bacteria therefore die.
Velosef is indicated for:
- Bacterial infection of the kidney (pyelonephritis);
- Bacterial infections of the ears, nose or throat, eg otitis media, pharyngitis, tonsillitis;
- Bacterial infections of the organs associated with breathing, including nasal passages, sinuses, windpipe and lungs (respiratory tract), eg sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia;
- Bacterial infections of the skin or soft tissue, eg abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo;
- Bacterial infections of the urinary tract;
- Preventing infection following surgery;
Velosef is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Velosef may cause dizziness If affected, you should take care performing potentially hazardous activities such as driving and operating machinery;
- Allergy to cephalosporin-type antibiotics;
- Allergy to penicillin-type antibiotics;
- Broad-spectrum antibiotics can sometimes cause inflammation of the bowel (colitis) For this reason, if you get diarrhoea either during or after taking this medicine, particularly if it becomes severe or persistent, or contains blood or mucus, you should consult your doctor immediately;
- Decreased kidney function;
- Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, it is important that you finish the indicated course of this antibiotic medicine, even if you feel better or it seems the infection has cleared up Stopping the course early increases the chance that the infection will come back and that the bacteria will grow resistant to the antibiotic;
Velosef side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Allergic reactions;
- Bowel infection resulting in inflammation of the bowel lining (pseudomembranous colitis);
- Disturbance in the levels of blood cells in the blood;
- Disturbances of the gut such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhoea or abdominal pain;
- Inflammation of the tongue (glossitis);
- Jaundice and interstitial nephritis;
- Liver or kidney disorders;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Overgrowth of the yeast Candida, which may cause infection such as thrush;
- Pain in the joints (arthralgia);
- Severe allergic skin rashes;
- Skin rashes;
- Skin reactions such as rash and itch;
- Swelling due to fluid retention (oedema);
- Urticaria and oedema;
- Vaginitis or candidal overgrowth;
- Wheezing or difficulty in breathing;