Where to buy Povidone with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Povidone eye drops come in single-use vials.
Povidone eye drops contain the active ingredient povidone which is known as an eye lubricant.
Povidone eye drops is indicated as a substitute for natural tears for people who suffer from dry eyes because they do not produce enough of their own tears or for people who suffer from sore eyes because their tear film is unstable.
Povidone is a synthetic polymer that forms a transparent, lubricating and moistening film on the surface of the eye and is indicated as artificial tears.
Povidone is a well known medical product that has proven its high effectiveness in cleansing the patient's scalp and hair, thus reducing the risk of developing an unwanted infection.
Povidone is an antiseptic combination that is known to achieve its goal by killing bacteria.
Povidone is indicated in the treatment of some other medical disorders that have not been listed here.
Povidone is indicated to patients who are known to be prone to developing scalp infections.
Povidone is indicated for:
- Dryness of the eye surface (cornea) and lining of the eye socket (conjunctiva) due to reduced tear production (keratoconjunctivitis sicca);
- Dry eye conditions;
Povidone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are currently following a treatment with any (non) prescription drugs, herbal preparations, vitamins , minerals or other dietary supplements;
- If you are currently pregnant, or if you want to become pregnant soon (as in, during your treatment with Povidone), or if you are currently breast-feeding a child;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are suffering from severe burns or wounds (especially those caused by deep puncture);
- If you have other eye drops to use, instil those into the eyes first and leave a gap of at least 5 minutes before using povidone eye drops;
- If your vision is blurred, do not drive a car or operate machinery;
- Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient;
- The contents of a single-dose container are enough to allow one drop into both the left and the right eye;
- The safety of this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- The single use vials of Oculotect eye drops should contain enough solution to treat both eyes if required Once you have applied the drops you should throw away the vial, even if some solution remains;
- This medicine may cause your vision to blur temporarily after you have applied it into your eye Do not drive or operate machinery until this has worn off;
- Throw the container away immediately after use even if it is not empty;
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops;
- When using these eye drops you should take care not to touch your eye or any surface with the dropper tip, to avoid contaminating the eye drops;
Povidone side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blurred vision after application;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Eye irritation;
- Mild burning or sticky sensation;
- Severe hives;
- Skin rash;
- Some other types of unusual reactions;
- Temporary burning or sticky sensation in the eye;
- Unpleasant hives;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Povidone may also be known as:
- Citro Jod;
- Esoform Jod 35 and 75;
- Massengill Medicated;
- Microshield PVP;
- Microshield PVP-S;
- Nu-Gel Hidrogel en Placa;
- Nyal Medithroat Gargle;
- PI Antiseptic Ointment;
- Povi Complex;
- Savlon Antiseptic;
- Savlon Dry;
- Sepso J;
- Sore Throat;
- Summers Eve Medicated;
- Zedchem PVP-I;