Where to buy Polyfax with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Polyfax belongs to a class of antibiotics named polymyxins.
Polyfax destroys bacteria by damaging the cell wall.
Polyfax is a drugs available under the form of ointment for the treatment of bacterial infections of the skin.
Polyfax is a strong antibiotic based on two main ingredients, Polymyxin B and Bacitracin. These act upon the invasive agents by destroying the cell wall of the susceptible bacteria.
Polyfax is indicated as a prophylactic agent against such infections, and Polyfax is indicated in combination with other preparations for the prevention and treatment of other health problems that are not listed in this guide.
Polyfax is indicated in combination as eye drops or ointment to treat bacterial infections of the eye such conjunctivitis. The same combination is indicated as an ointment to treat skin infections.
Polyfax is indicated to patients that are affected by certain bacterial infections of the skin.
Polyfax works by destroying bacteria.
Polyfax is indicated for:
- Infections of the skin;
- Eye infections;
Polyfax is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Change in the body's response to a medicine or foreign substance (sensitisation);
- Discard this preparation four weeks after opening;
- Eye infections can cause the eyes to become more sensitive to sunlight Wearing dark glasses may help prevent this;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you wear contact lenses;
- It may be wise to avoid wearing any contact lenses until your eye(s) have fully recovered;
- Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient;
- Leg ulcers;
- There is an increased risk of adverse effects such as hearing damage when this medicine is applied to a large area of skin Use caution when applying to large areas of skin on children, the elderly or those with decreased kidney function;
- There is no information available regarding the safety of this medicine during breastfeeding Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- This medicine should be indicated with caution during pregnancy Seek medical advice from your doctor;
Polyfax side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Local sensitivity reactions;
- Itching and rashes;
- Breathing difficulties and swelling of the face lips or throat;
- Allergic reactions;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Polyfax may also be known as:
- Polixil B;