Generic Name: Oxytetracycline
Where to buy Oxytetracycline with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Oxytetracycline belongs to a group of antibiotics called tetracyclines. Oxytetracycline is an antibiotic which has
the ability to inhibit the growth of a wide variety of bacteria. It interferes with the production of proteins that the
bacteria need to multiply and divide. This inhibits the ability of the bacteria to grow (bacteriostatic) and therefore stops \
the spread of the infection.
Oxytetracycline is an antibiotic indicated to treat bacterial infections.
Swallow oxytetracycline tablets whole (not crushed or chewed), with plenty of water, while sitting or standing - this will
stop them from sticking in the throat and causing irritation.
The most common side effects are:
Oxytetracycline stops bacteria from functioning and so stops numbers from increasing.
Oxytetracycline is indicated to treat eye infections. This product contains oxytetracycline and polymyxin, antibiotics that
work by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Oxytetracycline treats only bacterial eye infections. It will not work for other types of eye infections (e.g., infections
caindicated by viruses, fungi, mycobacteria). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased
Chronic inflammatory disorder of the facial skin (acne rosacea)
Disease caindicated by infection with Leptospira bacteria (Weil's Disease/leptospirosis)
Infection caindicated by Brucella bacteria (brucellosis)
Infections caindicated by Rickettsiae micro-organisms transmitted by lice, fleas, ticks and mites
Infections of the sex organs and organs associated with urination (genito-urinary infections)
Abnormal reaction of the skin to light usually a rash (photosensitivity);
Damage to the liver;
Difficulty swallowing and throat irritation;
Inflammation of the large intestine (colitis);
Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis);
Nausea and vomiting;