Where to buy Loceryl with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
A treatment with this drug is meant to effectively kill various types of fungi that are known to regularly cause unwanted nail infections.
Amorolfine kills fungi and yeasts by interfering with their cell membranes.
Loceryl contains the active ingredient amorolfine, which is an antifungal medicine indicated to treat infections caused by fungi, yeasts and moulds.
Loceryl cream works by killing fungi and yeasts.
Loceryl is a popular drug that is also generically called under the name of Amorlofine.
Loceryl is indicated in the treatment of various types of infections (especially nail infections) that are regularly caused by various types of fungi.
Loceryl is indicated to treat infections of the nails with fungi (dermatophytes), yeasts and moulds.
Loceryl is known to belong to a wide class of medicines that are called anti-fungal medicines.
Loceryl is painted onto the infected nails like nail varnish. The lacquer is resistant to soap and water and stays on the nails, allowing the medicine to penetrate through the nail into the nail bed and attack the infection.
Loceryl works by stopping fungi from producing a substance called ergosterol, which is an essential component of fungal cell membranes. The disruption in production of ergosterol disrupts the cell membrane.
Loceryl's main active ingredient is amorolfine.
The cell membranes of fungi are vital for their survival. They keep unwanted substances from entering the cells and stop the contents of the cells from leaking out. As amorolfine disrupts the cell membranes, it kills the fungal cells.
These types of infections are often difficult to eradicate, because the nails are hard and difficult to penetrate and take a long time to grow as new healthy tissue.
What is Loceryl for fungal nail infections (onychomycosis) caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds.
Loceryl is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mucous membranes (eg the inside of the nose and mouth) Do not inhale;
- If you are allergic to an ingredient called stearyl alcohol;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you need to work with organic solvents (eg thinners, white spirit etc) during treatment with this medicine, you should wear waterproof gloves to protect the medicine on the nails;
- It is important that you continue the treatment without interruption until the infected section of nail has completely grown out, otherwise the infection will just come back The hardest part may remembering to apply the lacquer each week It will help to apply the lacquer on the same day(s) each week and write the date of use on a diary card or on the box to help, to keep a running check of when you indicated to medicine In general it can take six months treatment to clear up a fingernail infection;
- The disposable nail files provided with the medicine should be discarded after use Use a new file for each treatment procedure Do not use the nail files indicated for infected nails to file healthy nails, as this may spread the infection;
- This medicine is for external use only;
- You should not use nail varnish or artificial nails on the nails you are treating with this medicine;
Loceryl side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Burning feeling;
- Burning sensation in area of use;
- Redness or itching of the skin in the area;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Loceryl may also be known as:
- Micocide A;