Where to buy Furadantin with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Furadantin acts by fighting invasive agents such as bacteria, stopping their growth and destroying them.
Furadantin is an antibiotic indicated to treat or prevent certain bladder infections.
Furadantin is an antibiotic which is indicated to treat and prevent urinary tract infections.
Furadantin is an anti-infective medicine based on the active ingredient Nitrofurantoin.
Furadantin is indicated for infections of the urinary tract.
Furadantin is indicated for the prevention and treatment of infections, especially urinary tract infections.
Furadantin is indicated in the treatment and prevention of infections, especially in the patient's urinary tract.
Furadantin is indicated to treat urinary tract infections including infections in the bladder and kidneys.
Furadantin is only available under the form of capsules and tablets or oral suspension.
Furadantin treats only bacterial infections.
Furadantin will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Furadantin works by killing the bacteria causing the infection.
Furadantin works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
However it is well absorbed from the gut and reaches high concentrations in the urine where it kills the bacteria responsible for these infections.
The mechanism by which nitrofurantoin kills bacteria is unknown.
Furadantin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acertain genetic condition (G-6-PD deficiency);
- Adeficiency of folate;
- Ahistory of liver problems due to nitrofurantoin use in the past;
- Blood disorders (eg, anemia);
- Certain eye disorders (eg, optic neuritis);
- Decreased kidney function;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Furadantin may interfere with urine tests for glucose, causing the test to give a "false positive" result That is, the test may say that glucose is present in the urine even if it is not;
- Furadantin passes into breast milk Seek medical advice from your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding;
- Furadantin should be avoided in the weeks prior to childbirth;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency;
- If you have liver or kidney problems;
- If you have lung problems or breathing difficulties;
- If you suffer from anaemia, diabetes, or low levels of vitamin B or folic acid;
- If you suffer from porphyria (a rare blood disorder);
- If you suffer with peripheral neuropathy (a problem with nerves causing pain or numbness);
- Imbalance of salt concentrations in the blood (electrolyte imbalance);
- Infants under 3 months of age;
- Kidney disease (eg, little or no urine output);
- Lack of the enzyme G6PD in the blood (G6PD deficiency);
- Life long inherited blood diseases which can cause a variety of symptoms, including mental health problems (porphyrias);
- Liver disease;
- Lung disease;
- Mineral imbalance;
- Monitor lung, liver and neurological function in long term therapy, especially in the elderly;
- Numbness/tingling of the arms/legs;
- Persistent weakness due to long-term disease;
- Risk of or susceptibility to numbness and weakness in the extremities, caused by damage to the nerves (peripheral neuropathy);
- Vitamin B deficiency;
Do not take Furadantin with any of the following drugs:
- Quinolone antibiotics (eg, ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin);
- Certain drugs to treat gout (uricosuric drugs such as probenecid, sulfinpyrazone);
Furadantin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
- Yellow or brown colouration of urine;
- Watery or bloody diarrhea;
- Vision changes;
- Vaginal itching or vaginal discharge;
- Unusual muscle weakness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Shortness of breath/trouble breathing;
- Severe swelling of lips, face or tongue (angioedema);
- Severe dizziness;
- Persistent/severe headaches;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Persistent cough;
- Pain in the joints (arthralgia);
- Numbness/tingling of the hands/feet;
- Numbness or tingling sensations;
- Not limited to urine discoloration (typically brownish or rust-colored);
- New signs of infection (eg, fever, persistent sore throat);
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Loss of appetite;
- Joint/muscle pain;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Itching (pruritus);
- Inflammation of the liver (hepatitis);
- Feeling or being sick;
- Fast/pounding heartbeat;
- Eye pain;
- Easy bruising;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Drowsiness may occur;
- Dizziness or drowsiness;
- Disorder of the peripheral nerves causing weakness and numbness (peripheral neuropathy);
- Difficulty breathing swelling of the face tongue or neck;
- Damage to the lungs (pulmonary toxicity);
- Chest pain;
- Breathing problems;
- Blurring of the vision;
- Bluish/purplish skin;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
Reported Furadantin overdose symptoms are:
- A number of other symptoms;