Where to buy Fucidin with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Fucidin can penetrate tissues well, so Fucidin is indicated in infections of the bone (osteomyelitis) and heart, caused by staphylococci.
Fucidin does not work for the following: Colds, Flu, Other viral infections.
Fucidin is an antibacterial which is indicated to treat infections.
Fucidin is an antibiotic that is indicated to treat infections caused by a type of bacteria known as staphylococci.
Fucidin is available as tablets, suspension and intravenous infusion.
Fucidin is indicated for purposes other than those indicated here.
Fucidin is indicated primarily to treat bacterial infections.
Fucidin is indicated to treat infections caused by Staphylococcus bacteria, such as the ones listed below.
Fucidin is indicated topically to treat skin infections - this means that it is applied directly on to the surface of the skin as a cream or ointment.
Fucidin is indicated with a second antibiotic that is active against staphylococci, particularly for severe infections and when prolonged therapy is needed, to prevent the emergence of resistant bacteria.
Fucidin works by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria responsible for the infection.
Fucidin works by preventing these bacteria from producing proteins essential to the cell. Without these proteins the bacteria cannot grow, replicate and increase in numbers.
Fucidin's main component is fusidic acid. Fucidic acid is a substance that is indicated in treating bacterial infections.
Fucidin is indicated for:
- Wound infections;
- Skin infections;
- Inflammation of the lining of the heart cavity and heart valves due to infection (endocarditis);
- Infection of the blood (septicaemia or blood poisoning);
- Cystic fibrosis infected with Staphylococci;
- Bone and joint infections;
Fucidin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Allergy to any of the active ingredients;
- Before beginning treatment, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet;
- Decreased liver function;
- Fucidin suspension should be shaken before use It should not be diluted Fucidin suspension contains sorbitol, which may need to be avoided by people with fructose intolerance Discuss this with your doctor;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are using this preparation on or near your face, be careful not to let it come into contact with your eyes If this does happen, rinse it out well with plenty of water;
- If you forget to use this preparation, apply it as soon as you remember and then carry on as usual;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to fusidic acid, sodium fusidate or lanolin (wool fat);
- Take at regular intervals Complete the indicated course unless otherwise directed;
- This medicine may pass into breast milk in small amounts It should only be indicated during breastfeeding if the benefit to the mother outweighs any potential risk to the nursing infant Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- This medicine should be indicated with caution during pregnancy, and only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the foetus Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- This preparation is for you Do not give it to others, even if their condition appears to be the same as yours;
- Use this preparation exactly as you have been directed by your doctor Unless you have been told otherwise, apply it 3-4 times a day to the affected area of skin Only use it for as long as your doctor has instructed you to;
- While you are using this preparation, do not use any other skin preparations on the area being treated;
- Your liver functioning should be monitored while you are taking this medicine Symptoms that may suggest a liver problem include persistent nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, or the development of jaundice (a yellow colouring to the skin and the whites of the eyes) Consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms;
- Your skin should begin to improve after a few days of treatment If there is no improvement by the time you have completed the course of treatment, or if your symptoms get worse, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice;
Do not take Fucidin with any of the following drugs:
- Amino acid solution;
- Whole blood products;
Fucidin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain;
- Blood disorders;
- Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain;
- Increase in bowel movement;
- Loose stools;
- Loss of appetite;
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Unusual tiredness or weakness;
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin also known as jaundice;
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice);
Other Brand Names
In some countries Fucidin may also be known as:
- Fusidic Acid;