Where to buy Flamazine with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Application of an absorbent pad or gauze dressing is sometimes necessary after applying flamazine cream to prevent its accidental removal or further contamination of the wound.
Flamazine is advised that flamazine cream be applied to the wound at least every 24 hours to ensure optimal effectiveness of the preparation at the wound site.
Flamazine is an antibiotic that is active against a wide range of bacteria.
Flamazine is available in a cream preparation and can be applied directly on to the wound or ulcer.
Flamazine is indicated for prevention and treatment of wound infections such as abrasions, burns, leg ulcers and pressure sores.
Flamazine is indicated in other skin conditions, such as leg ulcers or pressure sores, where infection may prevent healing and for the prevention of infection in skin grafting.
Flamazine is indicated to treat and prevent infections at the site of burns.
Flamazine works by killing bacteria.
Flamazine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Allergy to any sulphonamide medicine;
- Babies less than one month old (neonates);
- Decreased kidney function;
- Decreased liver function;
- Heavily weeping (exudative) leg or pressure ulcers;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency;
- If you have had an allergy to any sulphonamide medicine;
- If you have liver or kidney problems;
- If your wound is weeping/oozing fluid;
- Lack of the enzyme G6PD in the blood (G6PD deficiency);
- Premature infants;
- Term or near term pregnancy;
- This medicine should be indicated with caution by breastfeeding mothers, and only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the baby Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- This medicine should not be indicated in pregnancy unless your doctor considers it essential It should not be indicated in the weeks prior to child birth Seek medical advice from your doctor;
- This preparation is for external use only;
Do not take Flamazine with any of the following drugs:
- Silver sulphadiazine's action may be blocked by aminobenzoic acid.
Flamazine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergy to active ingredients (hypersensitivity);
- Argyria (skin condition where the colour of skin changes from its natural color to a greyish-blue as a result of regular exposure to silver);
- Burning sensation;
- Decrease in the number of white blood cells in the blood (leucopenia);
- Flamazine may cause blood disorders;
- Itching (pruritus);
- Very rarely;