Where to buy Cancidas with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cancidas has been proven as an effective medicine against intra-abdominal abscesses, pleural space infections as well as peritonitis. This medicine can also be employed in the treatment of possibly lethal fungal infections in cases where Amphotericin B or Itraconazole cannot be indicated.
Cancidas is a brand name for a drug containing Caspofungin acetate as its main ingredient,
Cancidas is a drug that belongs in the antibiotics class of medications.
Cancidas is administered in cases in which fever is present, or in patients that have a low level of neurotrophils in their blood (condition known under the name of neurotropenia).
Cancidas is generally available for IV injections.
Cancidas is indicated in the treatment of patients suffering from fungal infections, mainly those involving the lungs, stomach, esophagus or other internal organs.
Cancidas is indicated to fight fungal infections, and Cancidas is available under the form of 50 or 70mg single use vials.
Cancidas is indicated to treat infections caused by the Candida fungus which affect the blood and esophagus.
Caspofungin belongs to a class of drugs known as echinocandins.
Caspofungin is indicated in patients who cannot use or do not respond to other antifungal medications (e.g., amphotericin B, itraconazole).
Caspofungin is indicated to treat a variety of serious fungal infections.
Caspofungin works by stopping the growth of fungus.
Cancidas is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- History of low blood cell counts (eg, hemolytic anemia, other anemias) due to a drug reaction;
- Liver disease;
- Liver problems;
- Severe kidney disease;
- Severe liver disease;
Do not take Cancidas with any of the following drugs:
- Anti-anxiety drugs (eg, diazepam);
- Anti-seizure drugs (eg, carbamazepine);
- Certain antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine);
- Medicine for sleep (eg, sedatives);
- Narcotic pain relievers (eg, codeine);
- Psychiatric medicines (eg, phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine, or tricyclic anti-depressants such as amitriptyline);
Cancidas side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing eyes or skin;
- Worsening of seizures;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Throat lips or tongue;
- Swelling or irritation at the site of the injection;
- Swelling of the upper or lower limbs;
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach pain and loss of appetite;
- Stomach pain and loss of appetite discoloration of the stool and urine may appear Among the most common and also less serious side effects that are associated with usage of Cancidas;
- Skin rashes or redness and a tingly feel under the skin;
- Signs of infection (eg, persistent sore throat, fever);
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Severe dizziness;
- Red/warm skin (flushing);
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Mild nausea;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Irritation at the injection site;
- Increased sweating;
- Flu symptoms;
- Fast/pounding heartbeat;
- Dry mouth;
- Dizziness or drowsiness;
- Discoloration of the stool and urine;
- Dark urine;
- Chills and body ache;
- Breathing difficulty and swelling of the face;
- Blurred vision;
- Allergic reactions;
Reported Cancidas overdose symptoms are:
- Severe drowsiness;