Where to buy Zitrotek with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Zitrotek is a macrolide antibiotic. Zitrotek is prescribed to treat or prevent certain kinds of bacterial infections. Zitrotek will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Zitrotek works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Zitrotek is in a class of medications called macrolide antibiotics.
Antibiotics will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Zitrotek is prescribed to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as:
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD);
- Infections of the ears lungs skin and throat;
Zitrotek is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Zitrotek, erythromycin, other macrolide antibiotics, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- If you take antacids (Mylanta Maalox) take them 2 hours before or 4 hours after Zitrotek;
- Irregular heartbeat or heart disease;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Zitrotek clarithromycin (Biaxin) dirithromycin (Dynabac) erythromycin (EES E-Mycin Erythrocin) or any other medications;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications vitamins nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) cyclosporine (Neoral Sandimmune) digoxin (Lanoxin) dihydroergotamine (DHE 45 Migranal) ergotamine (Ergomar) medications that suppress the immune system nelfinavir (Viracept) phenytoin (Dilantin) and terfenadine (Seldane);
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had cystic fibrosis human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) irregular heartbeat or kidney or liver disease;
Do not take Zitrotek with any of the following drugs:
- Dihydroergotamine or ergotamine;
Zitrotek side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Confusion, nightmares or hallucinations;
- Dark urine;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Dizziness, drowsiness;
- Hearing loss;
- Irregular heartbeat or chest pain;
- Pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Stomach pain;
- Stomach upset or vomiting;
- Tooth discoloration;
- Upset stomach;
- Vaginal irritation;
- White patches or sores in the mouth;
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;