Where to buy Zithromax with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Zithromax is an antibiotic related to erythromycin.
It is prescribed for adults to treat:
- Certain mild to moderate skin infections;
- Genital ulcer disease in men;
- Sexually transmitted infections of the cervix or urinary tract;
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infections including pharyngitis (strep throat) tonsillitis worsening of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia;
In children, Zithromax is prescribed to treat:
- Middle ear infection;
- Strep throat;
If you develop these symptoms, stop taking Zithromax and call your doctor immediately.
There is a possibility of rare but very serious reactions to Zithromax, including:
- Serious skin diseases;
- Angioedema (swelling of the face lips and neck that impedes speaking swallowing and breathing);
- Anaphylaxis (a violent even fatal allergic reaction);
Zithromax side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Diarrhea or loose stools;
- Abdominal pain;
Less common side effects may include:
- Yeast infection;
- Vaginal inflammation;
- Severe allergic reaction including swelling (as in hives);
- Light sensitivity;
- Kidney infection;
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes);
- Heart palpitations;
- Chest pain;
- Blood in the stools;
Other uncommon side effects sometimes seen in children include:
- Stomach inflammation;
- Sore throat;
- Shortness of breath;
- Runny nose;
- Loss of appetite;
- Fungal infection;
- Feeling of illness;
- Facial swelling;
Zithromax is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you develop diarrhea;
- If you have a liver problem;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to it or to similar antibiotics such as erythromycin (e.e.s., pce, and others);
Do not take Zithromax with any of the following drugs:
- Cyclosporine (neoral and sandimmune);
- Digoxin (lanoxin, lanoxicaps);
- Ergot-containing drugs such as cafergot and d.h.e;
- Nelfinavir (viracept);
- Phenytoin (dilantin);
- Warfarin (coumadin);
For children aged 6 months and up, the usual dose is 10 milligrams of Zithromax suspension per 2.2 pounds of body weight in a single dose the first day, followed by 5 milligrams per 2.2 pounds for the next 4 days.
Middle Ear Infection
For children aged 6 months and up, treatment may be given three ways. One option is a single dose of 30 milligrams per 2.2 pounds of body weight. Another option is a dose of 10 milligrams per 2.2 pounds given each day for 3 days. Zithromax can be given over a period of 5 days, starting with a dose of 10 milligrams per 2.2 pounds on the first day and continuing with daily doses of 5 milligrams per 2.2 pounds for the next 4 days.
Strep Throat and Tonsillitis
For children aged 2 years and up, the usual dose is 12 milligrams per 2.2 pounds of body weight once daily for 5 days.
Genital Ulcer Disease
The usual dose is a single gram (1,000 milligrams) one time only.
Respiratory Diseases, Tonsillitis, Strep Throat, and Skin Infections
The usual dose of Zithromax is 500 milligrams in a single dose the first day. This is followed by 250 milligrams once daily for the next 4 days. Alternatively, patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease may be prescribed 500 milligrams a day for 3 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The usual dose is a single 2-gram (2,000 milligrams) dose.
Although no specific information on Zithromax overdose is available, any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.