Where to buy Xifaxan with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Xifaxan has been shown to effectively treat non-constipating irritable bowel syndrome.
Infection occurs after consuming contaminated foods or liquids.
Xifaxan is an antibiotic that fights intestinal bacterial infection.
Xifaxan is approved for preventing the recurrence of hepatic encephalopathy in individuals 18 years of age or older.
Xifaxan is effective at preventing traveler's diarrhea.
Xifaxan is prescribed for the treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.
Xifaxan is prescribed for the treatment of traveler's diarrhea caused by noninvasive strains of Escherichia coli in patients older than 12 years of age.
Xifaxan is prescribed for treating patients 12 years or older with traveler's diarrhea caused by Escherichia coli.
Xifaxan is prescribed to treat traveler's diarrhea caused by the bacterium Escherichia coli.
Xifaxan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Allergic reactions;
- Fluid retention (edema);
- Inflammationof the skin (exfoliative dermatitis);
- Possibly shock;
- Swelling of face and tongue and difficulty swallowing (angioneurotic edema);
- Urge to defecate;
Tablets: 200 mg
Tablets: 550 mg
The recommended dose for hepatic encephalopathy is 550 mg twice daily.
The recommended dose for traveler's diarrhea is 200 mg 3 times daily for 3 days