Where to buy antibiotics?
Get 30% off from All-Medications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code:abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Tetralysal is an antibiotic medicine, based on the active substance Lymecycline of the tetracyclines class of drugs.
Tetralysal is a broad spectrum antibiotic, and thus effective in the treatment of infections caused by a
variety of bacterial organisms. Tetralysal acts by inhibiting the protein production in the bacterial
organisms, therefore hindering their growth and replication; the bacteria are no longer able to reproduce and eventually
die, or are destroyed by the patient"s immune system.
Tetralysal may be successfully employed in the treatment of:
- Lyme disease;
- Leptospirosis (Weil"s Disease);
- Infections that are caused by Rickettsiae agents (those transmitted by fleas lice mites and ticks);
- Genital and urinary tract infections;
- From acne vulgaris and dental infections to chronic bronchitis;
- A wide range of bacterial infections;
Apart from that, Tetralysal may also be prescribed in conjunction with other medicines or in monotherapy for the treatment or
prevention of other medical conditions that are not listed in this guide. If you are not sure why you have been recommended
to start a therapy course with Tetralysal or if you are interested to learn more regarding the uses
of Tetralysal, it is best that you consult with a pharmacist or a specialized health care professional as
they may be able to provide you with specific details.
Tetralysal may cause a number of unwanted side effects, some of which are mild and go away within a few days (these are
caused by the organism adjusting to the medication) while others may become persistent and bothersome. Tetralysal
is recommended that you contact your personal physician as soon as you notice any unexpected symptoms. Side effects of
Tetralysal may include:
- Vision disturbances;
- Photosensitivity and even severe complications such as permanent liver damage;
In some countries Tetralysal may also be known as: