Where to buy Rifaximin with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Rifaximin is prescribed to treat traveler's diarrhea.
Rifaximin is prescribed for the treatment of patients (>=12 years of age) with travelers' diarrhea caused by noninvasive strains of Escherichia coli.
Rifaximin is an antibiotic.
Rifaximin is in a class of drugs called antibiotics.
Rifaximin is prescribed to treat traveler's diarrhea caused by certain bacteria.
Rifaximin will not work to treat bloody diarrhea or diarrhea with fever.
Rifaximin works by preventing the bacteria from growing inside the intestine (gut).
Rifaximin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any medical condition.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or have recently taken. Be sure to mention antibiotics. Your doctor may have to change the doses of your medications, monitor you carefully for side effects or treat your diarrhea differently.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to rifaximin, rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rifater, Rimactane), rifapentine (Priftin), or any other medications.
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Bloody or tarry stools;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to rifaximin, rifampin, rifabutin, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
Interactions are not expected.
Rifaximin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Urgent bowel movements;
- Stomach bloating, gas;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Bloody or watery diarrhea;
- Blood in the urine;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
Other Rifaximin Brand Names