Where to buy antibiotics?
Get 30% off from All-Medications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code:abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Paraxin is effective against tetracycline-resistant vibrios.
Paraxin is very effective at treating bacterial infections, it has severe side effects and should be prescribed only when no other drugs are effective.
Paraxin is prescribed to treatment of cholera, as it destroys the vibrios and decreases the diarrhea.
Paraxin is prescribed to treat bacterial infections of the ear by killing the bacteria responsible.
Paraxin is prescribed in eye drops or ointment to treat bacterial conjunctivitis.
Paraxin is prescribed for very severe bacterial infections, and may be given in combination with other antibiotics.
Paraxin is prescribed for infections that have not responded to other types of antibiotics.
Paraxin is an antibiotic which inhibits the growth of many different kinds of bacteria.
Paraxin belongs to the group of drugs known as anti-infective ear preparations.
Newborns may also have a severe adverse reaction to Paraxin.
Paraxin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have a perforated ear drum;
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding;
Paraxin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Can lead to pain and visual problems;
- Nerve inflammation;
- Sores to develop in the mouth;
Do not take Paraxin with any of the following drugs:
Other Paraxin Brand Names
- Chloroptic-P S.O.P.
- Chloroptic S.O.P.
- Chloroptic Ophthalmic Solution
- Chloromycetin Palmitate
- Chloromycetin Ophthalmic Ointment
- Chloromycetin Hydrocortisone
- Chloromycetin for Ophthalmic Solution
- Chloroject L
- Chlorofair Ophthalmic Solution
- Chlorofair Ophthalmic Ointment
- Chlorocidin C tetran
- Chlorocidin C
- Chlorocid S
- Chloro-25 vetag
- Chloracol Ophthalmic Solution