Where to buy Ocuflox with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Early warning signs include a skin rash, hives, and itching;
If you develop any of these symptoms, stop using ocuflox and seek emergency help immediately;
It is prescribed for eye inflammations and for ulcers or sores on the cornea (the transparent covering over the pupil);
Ocuflox is an antibiotic prescribed in the treatment of eye infections;
Ofloxacin, the active ingredient, is a member of the quinolone family of antibiotics;
One patient using ocuflox developed severe blisters and skin peeling;
Other forms of ofloxacin have been known to cause allergic reactions in a few patients;
Other symptoms may include swelling of the face or throat, shortness of breath, and a tingling feeling;
These reactions can be extremely serious, leading to loss of consciousness and cardiovascular collapse;
Ocuflox side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
The most common side effect is:
- Local burning or discomfort;
Other side effects may include:
- Swelling of the eye or face;
- Sensitivity to light;
- Feeling of a foreign body in the eye;
- Eye pain;
- Dry eye;
- Blurred vision;
- Allergic reaction;
Ocuflox is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you've ever had an allergic reaction to a quinolone antibiotic such as Cipro, Floxin, Levaquin, Noroxin, Avelox, or Tequin;
Do not take Ocuflox with any of the following drugs:
- Warfarin (coumadin);
- Theophylline (theo-dur);
- Cyclosporine (neoral, sandimmune);
For the first 2 days, apply 1 or 2 drops to the affected eye every 30 minutes while awake; get up 4 to 6 hours after retiring and apply 1 or 2 drops.
From days 7 to 9 onward, apply 1 or 2 drops 4 times a day.
On days 3 through 7 to 9, apply 1 or 2 drops hourly while awake.
Apply 1 or 2 drops every 2 to 4 hours for the first 2 days, then 4 times daily for the next five days.
The results of long-term overdosing of Ocuflox are unknown. If you suspect a problem, check with your doctor.