Where to buy Norilet with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Norilet is a quinolone antibiotic. Norilet is prescribed to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections. Norilet will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Norilet is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Norilet, other quinolone antibiotics, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Cerebral disease;
- Do not take with antacids (Mylanta, Maalox), didanosine (Videx) chewable/buffered tablets or oral solution, iron or zinc supplements, or vitamins that contain iron or zinc. Take them 2 hours before or after Norilet.
- Glucose-6- phosphate dehydrogenase related disorder;
- History of tendon rupture;
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking Norilet.
- Kidney disease;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Seizure disorder;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Norilet, ciprofloxacin (Cipro), enoxacin (Penetrex), levofloxacin (Levaquin), lomefloxacin (Maxaquin), ofloxacin (Floxin), sparfloxacin (Zagam), cinoxacin (Cinobac), nalidixic acid (NegGram), or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially other antibiotics, anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin), cancer chemotherapy agents, cimetidine (Tagamet), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), medications with caffeine (NoDoz, Vivarin), nitrofurantoin (Macrodantin), probenecid (Benemid), sucralfate (Carafate), theophylline (Theo-Dur), and vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Norilet, call your doctor immediately.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease, epilepsy, colitis, stomach problems, vision problems, heart disease, myasthenia gravis, or history of stroke.
- You should know that this drug may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and tiredness. Do not drive a car or work on dangerous machines until you know how Norilet will affect you.
Do not take Norilet with any of the following drugs:
- Antacids with aluminum, magnesium;
- Didanosine buffered tablets or solution;
- Drugs for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances;
- Drugs for diabetes;
- Some drugs for pain and swelling like ibuprofen, naproxen;
- Some medications for irregular heart rhythm;
- Vitamins with iron or zinc;
Norilet side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;
- Vision changes;
- Vaginal irritation, discharge;
- Vaginal infection;
- Upset stomach;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Unusual pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Swelling of the face or throat;
- Sunburn or blistering;
- Stomach upset, nausea;
- Stomach pain;
- Skin rash;
- Seizures or convulsions;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Pale or dark stools;
- Pain swelling or rupture of a tendon in the shoulder hand or heel;
- Loss of appetite;
- Joint, muscle, tendon pain or swelling;
- Irregular heartbeat, feeling faint;
- Fever, chills;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Depression or suicidal thoughts;
- Dark urine;
- Constipation, diarrhea;
- Confusion, hallucinations, tremor;
- Changes in vision;
- Changes in hearing;
- Breathing problems;
- Blood in urine;
- Bitter taste;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;