Where to buy Myambutol with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Myambutol is an antibiotic and works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Myambutol is prescribed to treat an infection known as "MAC" (Mycobacterium avium complex).
Myambutol is prescribed to treat tuberculosis, often in combination with other medications.
Myambutol is prescribed with other medications to treat tuberculosis (TB).
Myambutol treats only bacterial infections.
Myambutol will not work for viral infections (cold, flu).
Tuberculosis is a very serious infection and requires a combination of antibiotics to cure the infection.
Myambutol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Myambutol;
- if you have alcohol use;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have eye problems (optic neuritis, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
Myambutol side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Loss of appetite;
- Upset stomach;
- Vision changes;
- Blurred/decreased vision;
- Color blindness;
- Symptoms of liver disease;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Unusual tiredness/weakness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
- Dark urine);
- Numbness/tingling of arms/legs;
- Toe/joint pain;
- Mental/mood disorders;
- Signs of a new infection;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Easy bleeding/bruising;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Stomach upset;
These effects should disappear as your body adjusts to the medication.
If they persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
Notify your doctor immediately if you develop:
- Skin rash;
- Tingling of the hands;
Infrequently, eye problems can occur (optic neuritis).
Tell your doctor immediately if you have any vision changes, sudden color blindness, or blurred vision. Very rarely, permanent blindness has occurred.
Rare (possibly fatal) liver disease may occur.
Tell your doctor immediately if you have:
- Dark urine;
- Severe nausea;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;