Where to buy Lomefloxacin with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Lomefloxacin will not work for colds, flu, or other infections.
Lomefloxacin is prescribed to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Lomefloxacin is a quinolone antibiotic.
Lomefloxacin is prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract (chronic bronchitis) and urinary tract, and as a pre-operative prophylactic to prevent urinary tract infection caused by: S.pneumoniae, H.influenzae, S.aureus, P.aeruginosa, E. cloacae, P. mirabilis, C. civersus, S. asprphyticus, E.coli, and K.pneumoniae.
Lomefloxacin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Kidney disease;
- Heart disease or irregular heart rhythm;
- Exposure to sunlight (work outdoors);
- An unusual or allergic reaction to lomefloxacin, other quinolone antibiotics, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
Do not take Lomefloxacin with any of the following drugs:
- Some multivitamins;
- Some drugs for irregular heart rhythm;
- Iron products;
- Antacids with aluminum, magnesium;
Lomefloxacin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Vaginal irritation, discharge;
- Unusual taste;
- Unusual pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Stomach pain;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Loss of appetite;
- Joint, muscle, tendon pain or swelling;
- High or low blood sugar (ask your doctor or health care professional for a list of these symptoms);
- Fever, chills, infection;
- Fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling faint;
- Dry mouth;
- Confusion, depression, agitation, anxiety, hallucinations, tremor;
- Changes in vision;
- Changes in hearing;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;