Where to buy Ilosone with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Ilosone is an antibiotic prescribed to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Ilosone is prescribed for the treatment of staphylococcal infections of the skin, and as an alternative drug for syphilis, gonorrhea, and Chlamydia.
Ilosone is prescribed in patients who are allergic to penicillin for the prevention of recurrent rheumatic fever, and heart valve infections (endocarditis) in patients with heart valve abnormalities before undergoing dental treatments.
Ilosone is prescribed to in treating lung infections (pneumonias) caused by streptococcal pneumoniae, mycoplasma pneumoniae, and legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires disease).
Ilosone is prescribed to treat Streptococcal infections of the throat (strep throat) and the skin.
Ilosone only treats bacterial infections.
Ilosone will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Ilosone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you have allergies;
- if you have liver disease/jaundice;
Do not take Ilosone with any of the following drugs:
- All other antibiotics;
- Birth control pills;
- Certain "statin" drugs used for high cholesterol;
- Certain benzodiazepines;
- Certain live vaccines;
- Corticosteroids (prednisone);
- Felodipine (a calcium channel blocker);
Ilosone side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Loss of appetite;
- Pale stools;
- Rarely causes dark urine;
- Severe stomach pain;
- Stomach upset;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual tiredness and weakness or yellow eyes and skin;
- Vomiting and stomach cramps the first few days;
The most frequent side effects of Ilosone are:
- Abdominal pain;
- Loss of appetite;
These gastrointestinal side effects are usually dose related (side effects are more pronounced
with higher doses of the medication).
Allergic reactions such as:
- Anaphylaxis (a severe allergic reaction which can lead to shock);
- Have been rarely reported;
Abnormal liver tests or liver dysfunction can also occur with Ilosone.
Reported Ilosone overdose symptoms are:
- Stomach cramping;
Tablets: 250 milligrams,
Tablets: 500 milligrams.