Where to buy Fusidic with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Fucidin is prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Fusidic acid eye drops work by killing bacteria that cause eye infections.
Fusidic is a combination of an antibiotic (fusidic acid) and a corticosteroid (hydrocortisone).
Fusidic is prescribed to treat certain skin diseases (atopic dermatitis).
Fusidic only treats certain bacterial infections.
Fusidic will not work for other infections such as viral or fungal infections.
Fusidic works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria and reducing redness, itching, crusting, and swelling of the skin sores.
Fusidic is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to fusidic acid or hydrocortisone;
- If you are pregnant;
- If you are taking or using any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have dizziness;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- if you have increased thirst or urination;
- if you have persistent headache;
- if you have unusual weakness or weight loss;
- if you have vision problems;
- If you wear soft contact lenses;
Do not take Fusidic with any of the following drugs:
Fusidic side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Mild irritation;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Fusidic may also be known as:
- Fucidin Cream 2%;
- Fucidin acid;