Where to buy Framycetin with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
For the prophylaxis of ocular infections following foreign body removal.
Framycetin is available in drop and eye ointment form
Framycetin is prescribed to reduce the spread of certain bacteria (staph).
Framycetin is prescribed to treat bacterial infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis
Framycetin is prescribed to treat conditions of the sinuses or nose, including infection, congestion and post-surgery care.
This Belongs to the group of medicines known as anti-infective eye preparations
Framycetin is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Corneal ulcers and meibomianitis;
- Corneal injuries;
- Bacterial bonjunctivitis;
- Bacterial blepharitis;
Framycetin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are taking or using any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- if you have allergies (especially drug allergies);
- if you have certain nasal conditions (rhinitis sicca);
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- if you have heart disease;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have high thyroid function;
- if you have narrow angle glaucoma;
- if you have severe diabetes;
- If you wear soft contact lenses;
Do not take Framycetin with any of the following drugs:
- MAO inhibitors;
Framycetin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- A fast or irregular heartbeat;
- Blurred vision;
- Nasal burning;
- Trouble sleeping;
Reported Framycetin overdose symptoms are:
Other Brand Names
In some countries Framycetin may also be known as:
- Soframycin Ophthalmic;
- Neomycin A;
- Nebramycin X;
- Fradiomycin B;
- Dekamycin V;