Where to buy Diclocil with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Diclocil will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Diclocil is a penicillin antibiotic.
Diclocil is prescribed to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Diclocil is prescribed to treat infections caused by penicillinase-producing staphylococci which have demonstrated susceptibility to the drug.
Diclocil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease allergies asthma blood disease colitis stomach problems or hay fever;
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding If you become pregnant while taking Diclocil call your doctor;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking especially other antibiotics anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine such as naproxen (Anaprox) or ibuprofen (Motrin) atenolol (Tenormin) oral contraceptives probenecid (Benemid) and vitamins;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Diclocil penicillin or any other drugs;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Kidney disease;
- Bowel disease, like colitis;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Diclocil, other penicillins or antibiotics, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
Do not take Diclocil with any of the following drugs:
- Tetracycline antibiotics;
- Birth control pills;
Diclocil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Vaginal infection;
- Upset stomach;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual bleeding, bruising;
- Swollen joints;
- Stomach upset;
- Sore mouth;
- Severe skin rash;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Mild skin rash;
- Fever, chills;
- Discolored tongue;
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Black, tarry stool;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
Other Diclocil Brand Names