Where to buy Cefzil with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cefzil is prescribed to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Cefzil is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefzil treats only bacterial infections.
Cefzil will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Cefzil works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Cefzil is prescribed for the treatment of the following infections (respiratory, skin, soft tissue, UTI, ENT) caused by:
- coagulase-negative staph;
- E. coli;
- H. influenzae;
- Klebsiella sp;
- P. mirabilis;
- S. pneumoniae;
- S. pyogenes (group A beta-hemolytic streptococci);
Cefzil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Cefzil;
- if you are allergic to penicillins or other cephalosporin antibiotics (cephalexin);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have intestinal disease (colitis);
- if you have kidney disease;
Do not take Cefzil with any of the following drugs:
- live bacterial vaccines;
Cefzil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Dark urine;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes (such as confusion);
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Signs of new infection;
- Stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual tiredness/weakness;
- Yellowing of the eyes/skin;
Reported Cefzil overdose symptoms are:
- Loss of appetite in cynomolgus monkeys but no mortality;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Cefzil may also be known as: