Where to buy Cefprozil with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cefprozil is a cephalosporin antibiotic. Cefprozil is prescribed to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections. Cefprozil will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Antibiotics will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Cefprozil is in a class of medications called cephalosporin antibiotics.
Cefprozil is prescribed to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as bronchitis and infections of the ears, throat, sinuses, and skin.
Cefprozil works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Cefprozil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to cefprozil, other cephalosporins, penicillins, other antibiotics, drugs, foods, dyes or preservatives;
- Bleeding problems;
- Bowel disease, like colitis;
- Kidney disease;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to cefprozil penicillin cefaclor (Ceclor) cefadroxil (Duricef) cefamandole (Mandol) cefazolin (Ancef Kefzol) cefdinir (Omnicef) cefditoren (Spectracef) cefepime (Maxipime) cefixime (Suprax) cefmetazole (Zefazone) cefonicid (Monocid) cefoperazone (Cefobid) cefotaxime (Claforan) cefoxitin (Mefoxin) cefpodoxime (Vantin) ceftazidime (Ceptaz Fortaz Tazicef) ceftibuten (Cedax) ceftizoxime (Cefizox) ceftriaxone (Rocephin) cefurox;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications vitamins nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) diuretics ('water pills') other antibiotics and probenecid (Benemid) Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects;
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease phenylketonuria colitis or stomach problems;
Do not take Cefprozil with any of the following drugs:
- Other antibiotics;
Cefprozil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of the eyes, skin;
- Upset stomach;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Stomach pain;
- Stomach pain;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Genital or anal irritation;
- Fever or infection;
- Breathing problems;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;