Where to buy Cefix with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cefix is a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefix will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Cefix treats infections by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria that cause them.
Cefix is one of a group of antibiotics known as cephalosporins.
Cefix is prescribed to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Cefix is available in tablet and oral liquid form.
Cefix is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease colitis or stomach problems;
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding If you become pregnant while taking Cefix call your doctor;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking especially other antibiotics anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) aspirin carbamazepine (Tegretol) probenecid (Benemid) and vitamins;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Cefix or other any cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefaclor (Ceclor) or cephalexin (Keflex) penicillin or any other drugs;
- Stomach or intestine problems (especially colitis);
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Kidney disease;
- If you suffer from kidney or liver problems;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this medicine, penicillin antibiotics or any other medicine;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby, or breast-feeding;
- Bleeding problems;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Cefix, other cephalosporin or penicillin antibiotics, other foods, dyes or preservatives;
Do not take Cefix with any of the following drugs:
- Aspirin and aspirin-like drugs;
- Drugs that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin;
Cefix side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;
- Vaginal infection;
- Upset stomach;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Stomach pain, upset, or gas;
- Severe skin rash;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Pain or trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Mild skin rash;
- Genital or anal irritation;
- Difficulty breathing or wheezing;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Bloody or watery diarrhea;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;