Where to buy Blephamide with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 26% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: abxlist
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code abxlist above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Blephamide is also known as sulfacetamide sodium and prednisolone acetate ophthalmic ointment, USP; a combined antibacterial
and corticosteroid, sterile topical ophthalmic ointment.
With Chemical names:
- Prednisolone acetate: 11(beta) 17 21-trihydroxypregna-14-diene-3 20-dione 21-acetate;
- Sulfacetamide sodium: N-sulfanilylacetamide monosodium salt monohydrate;
Contains the following:
- Preservative: phenylmercuric acetate (00008%);
- Inactives: mineral oil; white petrolatum; and petrolatum (and) lanolin alcohol;
- Actives: sulfacetamide sodium 10% and prednisolone acetate 02%;
What is sulfacetamide sodium and prednisolone acetate ophthalmic? Sulfacetamide sodium is an antibiotic prescribed to treat
bacterial infections. Prednisolone acetate ophthalmic is a steroid prescribed to treat swelling of the eyes caused by
bacterial infections. Both Sulfacetamide sodium and Prednisolone acetate ophthalmic are prescribed to treat eye bacterial infections.
Do not use Blephamide if you have either of the following:
- Had an allergic reaction to a sulfa-based drug;
- Fungal or Viral infections in the eye;
Blephamide is prescribed only to treat infections caused by bacteria. However, it is not known if by using Blephamide can
harm an unborn child or passes into breast milk. If you are breast-feeding a baby or pregnant please consult your doctor
before taking Blephamide.
There are no serious side effects to expect from Blephamide. However, you may be prone to experience any of the
- Sensitivity to light;
- Eyelid Swelling;
- Eyelid Itching;
- Blurred Vision;
Continue to use Blephamide and talk to your doctor about any side effects including others not mentioned above.
In some countries Blephamide may also be known as:
- Sulfa 10;
- Sodium Sulamyd;
- Sodium Sulamyd;
- Isopto Cetapred;
- Isopto Cetamide;
- Carmol Scalp Treatment;
- Blephamide SOP;
- Beocid Puroptal;